Monday, December 5, 2011

Love The H&M Garden Collection


dress-hm-garden
After a quick tour of some fashion blogs , I realised that this collection I've seen being piled into stores and on which i had a particular Visa-binge (!) is now very very much in fashion. Here is a quick look at my selection from the H&M Garden Collection...
I had obviously seen on billboards and in magazines, the huge advertising campaign put into action by the machine that is the H&M advertising production line! But I hadnt expected it to be such a fashion success.... personally I adore it. Im a fan. And I loyally buy my quota every month... I will however have to move house or knock down a wall if i'm to turn my living room into a billboard.
This collection, and the campaign around it, is classic H&M by H&M... soon H&M will no longer find itself in partnership with creators but will become the fashion creator itself, and a huge producer with multiple lines.
So, here's a quick run through of what I bought:
flower-vest-hm-garden-collection shorts-blue-hm-garden-collection liberty-dress-hm-garden-collection bag-flower-hm-garden-collection
All that im lacking are some large bracelets, a fine gold chain and some pendants to complete the look.
And here is the dress tried on and photographed by all the bloggers, personally I prefer it in white. This fashion with red, I think its just because of the navy blue and nude trends we've seen recently (we havent been very original there have we), so the Fashion Gods upon high said to themselves "Hmmmm.... we need a lively flashy colour.... oh, I know, red!" and BAM! :
red-dress-hm-garden-collection
Long Live Spring!

0 comments:

Blogger template 'FlowerFlush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008